ISO 9001:2008 is an international standard related to quality management system, based on eight quality management principles which are all fundamental to good business practice.
Synergy has been awarded the ISO 9001:2008 certification from 29 April 2015, as a sign of its commitment to business and customer service excellence.
These aspects describe how the ISO9001:2008 certification is improving our businesses.
- Customer focus: organizations depend on their customers, and therefore we are shaping our business activities around the fulfillment of market needs
- Leadership: Our leaders provide unity of purpose and direction
- Involvement of people: creates an environment where people become fully involved in achieving Synergy’s objectives
- Process approach: In achieving organizational objectives, resources and activities need to be managed as processes, we seek to understand how the outputs of one process affects the inputs of another
- System approach to management: the effectiveness and efficiency of Synergy depend on a systemized approach to work activities
- Continual improvement: adopting this as a part of everyday culture is a key objective for Synergy
- Fact based decision-making: Our leaders and managers make effective decisions that are based on the logical and intuitive analysis of data and factual information
- Mutually beneficial partners’ relationships: such relationships will enhance the ability to create value across each touch point.
As an on-going assessment, ISO 9001:2008 certification continuously facilitates Synergy Financial Advisers’ goals in being customer-focused, and increases the effectiveness and efficiency of the organization through continual improvement in systems and products /services quality.